Monday, June 12, 2006

Sneaker Survey 2006


“My name is Lars Holzbrecher and I am studying Social and Media Sciences at the University of Dusseldorf in Germany. At the moment, I am writing my bachelor thesis. The subject is “Sneaker Culture on the Internet”. For this, I need your help, as I rely on feedback like yours to get an in-depth insight into the online sneaker-scene. I designed a short survey asking you a handful of questions about sneaker sites and forums you may use. Answering the questions will only take a few minutes. Simply fill out the secured form as completely and specifically as possible.

All answers and information you provide in this survey are anonymous.Your details and comments will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone else.

All surveyees can participate in the raffle of five prices which you can see in the “prices” section.To join the raffle, simply provide your e-mail address at the end of the survey. Be assured that all e-mail adresses will be deleted after the raffle.”

Era da un pò che vedevamo postato il banner sui diversi blog che frequentiamo. Se volete partecipare anche voi al "questionario" e rischiare di vincere qualche premio, dovete collegarvi qui.

No comments: